TTT - "THIRTY TRANSFORMATIONAL THOUGHTS"

 



Dear Friends - What do you mean by TTT ?

TTT represents -  "Thirty Transformational Thoughts"

About The Book - I am Vibration Veera the author of " TTT" book. I feel happy to Publish my 2nd book on"TTT". This is a collection of my thoughts about Love, Ego, Gossip, Silence, mental energy, negative conditioning and Worry etc....Each and every topic is well planned and delivered in a simple format in order to reach the common man. The tips/ techniques described in this book are the products of my own experience. I am sure that it will be beneficial to the readers who are eager to change themselves.


Gratitude: I take this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude to the following organisation/firm for their valuable support in Publishing my 2nd book on "TTT"

1. H & N Catering Services - Singapore

2. RADIAN Engineering & Solutions - Bangalore

3. Aaradhana Silks - Sirumugai - Coimbatore

4. LARA Business Support - Coimbatore

Words from Experts: I also thank the following Experts for their wishes and kind words about my books - 'SSS fr life" & "TTT"


Pre -Booking: I welcome and appreciate all those who done their Prebooking to receive my 2nd book on "TTT" (hard copy) through courier.


Offer: Book your copy on "TTT" and get the soft copy of 'SSS fr life" book absolutely free.

I WISH YOU ALL TO TRANSFORM YOURSELF BY READING MY 2ND BOOK ON "THIRTY TRANSFORMATIONAL THOUGHTS"














































































































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POWER OF VISUALISATION

THOUGHTS - BASIS FOR ALL ACTIONS

REAL HAPPINESS